From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up punta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Punta may refer to:
- Punta, a form of Central American Garinagu music
- Punta rock, a rock version of Ppunta music
- The modern name of Actium, an ancient town in western Greece
- Punta (butterfly), a genus of grass skipper butterfly
- Punta, Calamba City, a barangay in Calamba City, Philippines
- Punta, Spanish for "point" or promontory, is a part of many Spanish toponyms
- Punta, a town in the municipality Umag in croatia
- La Punta (disambiguation)
- Ponta (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Punta" - includes many geographical locations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Punta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.