From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pup is a name for the young of many animal species - see List of animal names.
Pup may also refer to:
- abbreviation for Puppis, a constellation
- Sirius B, a white dwarf star affectionately known as "the Pup"
- Prokaryotic ubiquitin-like protein
- Sopwith Pup, an aircraft used by the British in World War I
- Keystone NK or Pup, a US Navy two-seat biplane trainer introduced in 1930
- Beagle Pup, a 1960s British light aircraft
- Dart Pup, a one-off British monoplane first flown in 1936
- Pup, a variant of the Aviat Husky light utility aircraft
- Preceptor N3 Pup, a family of ultralight homebuilt aircraft
- Michael Clarke (cricketer), Australian cricketer nicknamed "Pup"
- Pup Phillips (1895-1953), American football player and coach
- Pups (film), a 1999 film starring Burt Reynolds
- Pup (band), Canadian punk band based out of Toronto
- pup, ISO 639-3 code for the Pulabu language of Papua New Guinea
- Crosley Pup, a low-cost AM radio introduced in 1925
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.