From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pups)
|Look up pup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pup is a name for the young of many animal species - see List of animal names.
Pup or Pups may also refer to:
- Michael Clarke (cricketer), Australian cricketer nicknamed "Pup"
- Pup Phillips (1895-1953), American football player and coach
- Beagle Pup, a 1960s British light aircraft
- Dart Pup, a one-off British monoplane first flown in 1936
- Keystone NK or Pup, a US Navy two-seat biplane trainer introduced in 1930
- Preceptor N3 Pup, a family of ultralight homebuilt aircraft
- Pup, a variant of the Aviat Husky light utility aircraft
- Sopwith Pup, an aircraft used by the British in World War I
Art, entertainment, and media
- Prokaryotic ubiquitin-like protein
- Puppis, abbreviated "Pup", a constellation
- Sirius B, a white dwarf star affectionately known as "the Pup"
- pup, ISO 639-3 code for the Pulabu language of Papua New Guinea
- Crosley Pup, a low-cost AM radio introduced in 1925
- Potentially unwanted program or "PUP", Unwanted software bundling is bundled software which computer users are fooled into installing along with a wanted program
- Pup tent, an older tent style
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.