(Redirected from Purgatory (film))
|Look up purgatory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Purgatory is, in Roman Catholic and other religious teachings, a temporary state of the dead.
Purgatory may also refer to:
- Purgatorio (Purgatory), the second part of Dante's The Divine Comedy
- Purgatory (drama), a play by William Butler Yeats
- Purgatory (novel), a novel by Gun Arvidssen
- "Purgatory" (2000 AD), a Judge Dredd spinoff story that appeared in the comic 2000 AD
- Purgatory (comics), a fictional DC Comics supervillain
- Purgatori, a fictional comic book character
Film and television
- Purgatory (1997 film), a Russian film
- Purgatory (1999 film), a 1999 western fantasy film directed by Uli Edel
- Purgatory (2007 film), a Spanish short film
- "Purgatory" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- "Purgatory" (Third Watch), an episode of Third Watch
- Purgatory, Colorado, a fictional town in the 1971 film Support Your Local Gunfighter!
- Purgatory, a 1958 opera by Hugo Weisgall based on Yeats's drama
- Purgatory, a 1966 opera by Gordon Crosse based on Yeats's drama
- Purgatory (band), an Indonesian metal band
- Iced Earth, an American heavy metal band originally named Purgatory
- Purgatory (album), an album by The Tossers
- "Purgatory" (song), a song by Iron Maiden
- Purgatory Correctional Facility, the county jail of Washington County, Utah.
- Purgatory Resort, a ski area in Southwest Colorado, USA, once known as Durango Mountain Resort.
- St. Patrick's Purgatory, an ancient pilgrimage site on Station Island in Lough Derg, County Donegal, Ireland
- Purgatorio (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Purgatory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.