|Look up purin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Purin may refer to:
- Purin (pudding), Japanese name for creme caramel or custard pudding
- Purin (Sanrio), or Pudding Dog, a character marketed by Sanrio, creators of Hello Kitty
- Fon Purin, or Pudding Fong, a character in the anime Tokyo Mew Mew
- Alexei Purin (born 1955), Russian poet and critic
- Purin, Japanese name for Jigglypuff, a Pokémon character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Purin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.