(Redirected from Purnima (actress))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Purnima or purnama in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Purnima (also Poornima or Pournima), meaning "full moon" in Sanskrit.
Purnima may also refer to:
Persons with the given name
- Purnima (Hindi actress) (1934–2013), Indian actress
- Poornima (Telugu actress), Indian actress mid 1980's
- Poornima (singer) (born c. 1960), Nepali and Bollywood playback singer
- Purnima (Bangladeshi actress) (born 1981), Bangladeshi actress
- Purnima Banerjee (1911–1951), Indian freedom activist
- Poornima Bhagyaraj (born 1960), Indian film actress
- Purnima Choudhary (born 1971), Indian cricketer
- Purnima Devi (1884–1972), Indian educator
- Poornima Indrajith, Indian actress and television presenter
- Purnima Mahato, Indian archer and archery coach
- Poornima Arvind Pakvasa (1913–2016), Indian social worker
- Purnima Rau (born 1967), Indian cricketer
- Purnima Mane, Indian social worker
- Purnima (film), a 1965 Hindi film starring Dharmendra, Meena Kumari and Mehmood
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Purnima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.