Putna can refer to several entities in Romania:
- Putna, Suceava, a commune in Suceava County
- Putna, a village in Prigor Commune, Caraş-Severin County
- Putna, a village in Bolotești Commune, Vrancea County
- the Putna Monastery
- Putna River (Suceava), a river in Suceava County
- Putna River (Siret), a river in Vrancea County
- Putna County, a former county in the interwar Romania, now part of Vrancea County
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.