Pyewacket may refer to:
- Pyewacket (familiar spirit), a familiar spirit, reported by an alleged witch in 1644
- Pyewacket, Gillian Holroyd's cat and familiar in the film Bell, Book and Candle
- Pyewacket (novel), a 1967 children's novel by Rosemary Weir
- Pywacket, a hybrid orchid of the genus Cymbidium
- Pyewacket (yacht), a MaxZ86-class sailing yacht commissioned in 2004 by Roy E. Disney; also a Santa Cruz 70 sailed by the Disney family.
- Pye Wacket, an experimental missile
- Pyewackett, Electric folk band remembered for updating 18th century songs with modern harmonies and inventive instrumentation.
- Pyewacket (film), 2017 Canadian film directed by Adam MacDonald
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pyewacket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.