From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up QAT or qat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Qat may refer to:
- Khat or Qat, a flowering plant native to the Horn of Africa and the Arabian Peninsula
- Qat (deity), the principal god in the oral mythology of the Banks Islands
- QAT (Sindh), Qaumi awami terekh one of the principal parties in sindh province
- Qatar, ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 code
- Quick Access Toolbar (QAT), a part of the graphical user interface in Microsoft Office
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Qat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.