From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Qian may refer to:
- Guizhou, abbreviated as Qián (黔), province of China
- Mace (unit), or Qian, one of the Chinese units of measurement, equal to 5g
- Qian (hexagram), the first hexagram of the I Ching
- Qian (surname), a Chinese surname (钱 / 錢), identical to the Korean family-name Jeon.
- Qiān (surname), a Chinese surname (千), identical to the Korean family-name Chun.
- Qian County, in Xianyang, Shaanxi, China
- Qian Mountains, mountain range in Northeast China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Qian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.