Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up qing, qīng, qíng, qǐng, or qìng in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Qing dynasty (清朝) ruled China from 1644 to 1912.
Qing may also refer to:
- Qing (情, "feelings"), a concept in Chinese philosophy
- Qing (青), a Chinese color inclusive of shades of green, blue, and black.
- Qing (青), a Chinese abbreviation for Qinghai Province, China
- Qing (青), a Chinese abbreviation for Qingdao in Shandong Province, China
- Qing County (青县), in Hebei, China
- Qing (顷), an old Chinese unit of area equal to 100 mu, whose value has varied over time and place
- Qing (磬), the Chinese name for a sounding stone, a musical instrument
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Qing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.