From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up qing, qīng, qíng, qǐng, or qìng in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Qing dynasty (清朝) ruled China from 1644 to 1912.
Qing may also refer to:
- Qing (concept), concept in Chinese philosophy
- Qing County, in Hebei, China
- Qinghai, abbreviated as Qing (青), province of China
- Qingdao, abbreviated as Qing (青), city in Shandong, China
- Sounding stone (磬, qing), a Chinese musical instrument
- Qing (顷), an old Chinese unit of area equal to 100 mu (6.14 hectares)
- Qing (青), a Chinese color variously translated into English as verdant, green, blue, and black. See Blue and green in language.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Qing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.