Jump to navigation Jump to search
Qliance announced its closing on May 15, 2017. Qliance co-founder and CEO Erika Bliss told GeekWire that the company's shutdown was caused by a lender making an "unauthorized withdrawal" of about $200,000 from the company's bank account.
- New visions for fixing health care, CNN Money, June 18, 2009
- Carlson, Karla. "Qliance closes after 10-year effort at new approach to basic medical care". The Seattle Times. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- "Qliance healthcare startup cites lender fraud for sudden shutdown as patients are left in the lurch". GeekWire. 2017-05-19. Retrieved 2020-02-06.
- John Tozzi (June 30, 2011), Qliance: Concierge Health Care for the Middle Class, Business Week
- David Von Drehle (December 22, 2014), Medicine Is About to Get Personal