A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Thoas Fioretos, Magnus Fontes, Johan Råde, Carl-Johan Ivarsson|
|Products||Qlucore Omics Explorer|
Qlucore develops and markets Qlucore Omics Explorer, a D.I.Y next-generation bioinformatics software for research in life-science, plant and biotech industries, as well as academia.
Qlucore Omics Explorer is a visualization based software program that provides exploration and visualization of big data. It enables researchers to analyse and explore large data sets (containing up to more than 100 million data samples) on a regular PC or Mac.
The program is compatible with a range of Omics data, for example: RNA-seq, DNA-seq, mRNA expression, NGS, Single cell RNA-seq, Proteomics, DNA methylation, Metabolomics, Flow cytometry and Gene expression.
Qlucore´s users are active in different research areas within academia and the pharma/biotech industries. 
Qlucore started as a collaborative research project at Lund University, Sweden, supported by researchers at the Departments of Mathematics and Clinical Genetics, in order to address the vast amount of high-dimensional data generated with microarray gene expression analysis. As a result, it was recognized that an interactive scientific software tool was needed to conceptualize the ideas evolving from the research collaboration. Qlucore was founded in early 2007. Since then, a new version of the software has been released approximately every nine months. Qlucore's customers are mainly from the Life Science and Biotech industries. 
- "Do it yourself and get your analysis in an instant! | Qlucore". qlucore.com. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- "Publications and references | Qlucore". qlucore.com. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- "About us | Qlucore". qlucore.com. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- "Qlucore celebrates 10 years - PharmaVOICE". PharmaVOICE. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- "Bio-IT World". www.bio-itworld.com. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- "RNA-sequencing analysis - Clinical Lab Products". Clinical Lab Products. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- BBC: Read about how Qlucore Omics Explorer is used at King's College in London to analyze gene expression data from worms. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8386807.stm
- SP2 Magazine: Read about how Qlucore solution enables new working models for biologists and statisticians. Page 33 and onwards. http://www.labnews.co.uk/laboratory_article.php/4795/5/getting-through-the-data-maze
- Labnews: Example were Qlucore Omics Explorer is used in leukemia research. http://view.vcab.com/?vcabid=eppScaelnSgcnph
- Novo Newton Scientific Ltd : New alliance increases Qlucore's sales and marketing presence in Ireland, Spain, Italy and South Africa. http://www.novonewton.com/novo-newton-scientific-news-alert
|This bioinformatics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|