From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Quack (disambiguation))
|Look up quack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quack may refer to:
- A person who practices quackery (the promotion of unproven or fraudulent medical practices)
- Hendrick Peter Godfried Quack, Dutch economist and historian
- Quack (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Quack (sound), onomatopoeia for the sound made by ducks
- Quack (album), an album by the Canadian group Duck Sauce
- Quack grass, a type of grass
- Quack.com, a company based in Silicon Valley
- O. K. Quack, a character in the Scrooge McDuck universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.