From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quadrilateral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A quadrilateral, in geometry, is a polygon with 4 sides.
Quadrilateral may also refer to:
- Complete quadrilateral, in projective geometry, a configuration with 4 lines and 6 points
- Chicago-Lambeth Quadrilateral, a four-point statement of fundamental doctrine, in the Anglican Communion
- Wesleyan Quadrilateral, the four sources of doctrine in the Methodist Church
- Golden Quadrilateral, a network of highways in India
- Quadrilateral Security Dialogue, a strategic alliance of the United States, Japan, Australia and India within Asia.
- Quadrilateral Treaty, a pact between the Argentine provinces of Buenos Aires, Santa Fe, Entre Ríos and Corrientes, signed on 25 January 1822.
- Quadrilatero, in the Revolutions of 1848, in the Italian states - an area within the group of fortresses at Mantua, Verona, Peschiera and Legnago
- In the Battle of the Somme in World War I, the Quadrilateral was a German redoubt near Ginchy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quadrilateral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.