From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up qualification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Qualification, while unrelated titles should be moved to Qualification (disambiguation).||
For other uses, see Qualification (disambiguation).
Qualification may refer to:
- A title or attribute gained in education, through examination or by certification. See:
- Academic degree
- High school diploma
- List of admission tests to colleges and universities
- Qualification types (UK)
- Teaching qualification
- National Qualifications Framework, a credit transfer system
- National Vocational Qualification
- Professional certification
- Product certification (also called product qualification)
- Genuine Occupational Qualification, a term in UK employment discrimination law
- Pre-qualification, a process of initial approval for a loan
- A process of deciding who gets into the (main) event of a sports tournament
- A process of deciding the running order in many racing events such as Formula One and MotoGP races
- All pages beginning with "Qualification"
- All pages beginning with "Qualifying"
- All pages with titles containing Qualification
- All pages with titles containing Qualifying
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Qualification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
(Admin note: This page is temporarily excluded from category:Disambiguation so that it may be converted without wp:MDC interference.)