Quality of life (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quality of life is a degree of satisfaction and happiness that one can fulfil through his/her basic and other needs...
Quality of Life may also refer to:
- Quality of life (healthcare), a measure of the overall effect of medical issues on a patient
- Quality of Life (film), a 2004 drama starring Lane Garrison
- "The Quality of Life" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a TV episode
- "The Quality of Life" (Yes Minister), a TV episode
- "Quality of Life" (The Dead Zone), a TV episode
- The Quality of Life (film), a 2008 TV movie following the series Da Vinci's Inquest and Da Vinci's City Hall
- The Quality of Life, a 2007 play by Jane Anderson
- Quality-of-Life Index, a socioeconomic indicator created by the Economist Intelligence Unit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quality of life.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.