(Redirected from Quarter mile)
1/4 mile or quarter-mile race may refer to:
- A dragstrip competition or vehicle test in motorsport, where cars or motorcycles compete for the shortest time from a standing start to the end of a straight 1⁄4 mile (0.40 km) track
- The 440-yard dash, a sprint footrace in track and field competition on a 440 yards (1,320 ft; 400 m; 0.25 mi) oval
- The 400 metres, a sprint on a 400 metres (440 yd; 1,300 ft; 0.25 mi) oval
- Quarter Mile Bridge, the local name for the Maribyrnong River Viaduct in Australia
- Quarter mile horse races on open roads in the US Colonial Era which gave the American Quarter Horse its name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 1/4 mile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.