Jump to navigation Jump to search
Queimada may refer to:
- Queimada, Cape Verde, a village in the northwest-central part of São Nicolau Island
- Ilha da Queimada Grande, an island in the State of São Paulo, Brazil
- Queimada (Armamar), a civil parish in the municipality of Armamar, Portugal
- Queimada (drink)
- Queimada, a Brazilian variation of dodgeball for the Prisonball ball game
- Queimada, 1969 film directed by Gillo Pontecorvo, also known as Burn!
- Queimados, a municipality in the State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Queimados River, a river in the State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Quemada, municipality in the province of Burgos, Autonomous community of Castile and León, Spain
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Queimada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.