Jump to navigation Jump to search
Queimada may refer to:
- Queimada, Cape Verde, a village in the northwest-central part of São Nicolau Island
- Ilha da Queimada Grande, an island in the State of São Paulo, Brazil
- Queimada (Armamar), a civil parish in the municipality of Armamar, Portugal
- Queimada (drink)
- Queimada, a Brazilian variation of dodgeball for the Prisonball ball game
- Queimada, 1969 film directed by Gillo Pontecorvo, also known as Burn!
- Queimados, a municipality in the State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Queimados River, a river in the State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Quemada, municipality in the province of Burgos, Autonomous community of Castile and León, Spain
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Queimada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.