(Redirected from Queries)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up query in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In general, a query is a form of questioning, in a line of inquiry. A query may also refer to:
- The Queries, a set of 31 questions outlined by Isaac Newton beginning in 1704
- Query (Quaker), a question used for reflection and spiritual exercises among members of the Society of Friends
- Query (complexity), a mapping from structures of one vocabulary to structures of another vocabulary
- A precise request for information retrieval with database and information systems
- Command-query separation (CQS), a concept in object-oriented programming, especially in the Eiffel programming language
Persons with the surname Query:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Query.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.