Quern – Undying Thoughts
|Quern – Undying Thoughts|
|Composer(s)||Marcell Kerepesi & Abel Szakacs|
|Platform(s)||Windows macOS Linux Rift|
|Release||November 28 2016|
The plot involves a character arriving through a large gateway, which destructs upon their arrival, on the mysterious island of Quern with no memory of the past. There are dozens of puzzles to solve that open approximately 50 locked doors. All are needed to find a way off the island. There is no hostility or combat.
- Dingman, Hayden (February 4, 2017). "Quern – Undying Thoughts review: The closest we may ever come to a Riven sequel". PCWorld.
- "Quern – Undying Thoughts PC". Metacritic.
- "Quern – Undying Thoughts Launch Trailer is Released". Just adventure. November 8, 2016.
- Senior, Tom. "Why I love Quern, and the calm of combat-free games". PCGamer. Retrieved September 4, 2017.
- Hoelscher, Kevin (February 3, 2017). "Quern: Undying Thoughts Review". adventuregamers.com.
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|