Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Quetzal or quetzal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quetzal is a group of colourful birds of the trogon family found in the Americas.
Quetzal (sometimes spelled quezal) may also refer to:
- Quetzal, a character on the Dragon Tales animated series
- Quetzal (band), a music band from East Los Angeles
- Quetzal file format, a computer file format
- The Quetzal, a fictional species of half-creatures featured in The Echorium Sequence
- Guatemalan quetzal, the currency of Guatemala
- Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala's largest Pacific Ocean port
- Quantal Quetzal, a release of Ubuntu, a Linux operating system
- Quetzalcoatl, an indigenous Central Mexican creator deity
- Topiltzin Ce Acatl Quetzalcoatl, 10th century Toltec leader and mythologised figure
- El Quetzal, a municipality in the San Marcos department of Guatemala
- Quetzal Guerrero, American-born, Latin soul singer
- Magnolia quetzal, species of plant
- Darkoneta quetzal, species of arachnid
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quetzal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.