From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quetzal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quetzal (sometimes spelled quezal) may refer to:
- Quetzal, a group of colourful birds of the trogon family found in the Americas
- Quetzal, a character on the Dragon Tales animated series
- Quetzal (band), a music band from East Los Angeles
- Quetzal file format, a computer file format
- The Quetzal, a fictional species of half-creatures featured in The Echorium Sequence
- Guatemalan quetzal, the currency of Guatemala
- Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala's largest Pacific Ocean port
- Quantal Quetzal, a release of Ubuntu, a Linux operating system
- Quetzalcoatl, an indigenous Central Mexican creator deity
- Topiltzin Ce Acatl Quetzalcoatl, a legendary ca. 10th century Toltec leader and mythologised figure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quetzal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.