QuickFIX is an open source (BSD licensed) FIX messaging engine written in C++. It is cross-platform and runs on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, and FreeBSD. Several implementation variants of the engine exist, including
- QuickFIX/J, a Java open source (also BSD licensed) implementation of the engine.
- QuickFIX/n, a C# and .NET open source (also BSD licensed) implementation of the engine.
- QuickFIX/Go, a Go open source (also BSD licensed) implementation of the engine.
The developers also offer QuickFIX Log Viewer, designed to parse FIX messages out of a given file, even if there are other messages within, making it flexible and usable on more general log files. Commercial support for the QuickFIX engine is available from third parties.
- QuickFIX official website
- QuickFIX/J official website
- QuickFIX/n official website
- QuickFIX/Go official website
- QuickFIX Messenger official website
|This computer networking article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|