|Developer(s)||Tera Analysis Ltd.|
6.3 SP1 / February 21, 2018
|Type||Finite element analysis|
QuickField is a finite element analysis software package running on Windows platforms. It is developed by the Danish company Tera Analysis Ltd. in cooperation with Russian firm Tor Ltd. QuickField is available as a commercial program or as a free Student Edition with limited functionality. Main applications include computer simulations of electromagnetic fields  for scientific and industrial purposes , and use as a teaching aid in the college and university electromagnetic or physics courses.  .
- AC, DC and transient electromagnetics
- Electrostatics, DC, AC and transient electric analysis
- Steady-state and transient heat transfer
- Stress analysis
- Coupled multiphysics
- Quick and easy field analysis by Kenneth R. Foster, IEEE Spectrum Magazine, December 1999.
- How software assists designing motors and generators by M. Khanin. Machine Design, June 2005.
- Applied Electromagnetics Using QuickField & MATLAB by James R. Claycomb. ISBN 978-1-934015-12-4
- Main QuickField Support site
- Tera Analysis Ltd. home page
- QuickField User's Guide
- German QuickField Support site
- French QuickField Support site
- Spanish QuickField Support site
- Tor Ltd. home page
|This Microsoft Windows software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This scientific software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|