Screen shot of Quickfield
6.1 / December 22, 2015
|Type||Finite element analysis|
QuickField is a finite element analysis software package running on Windows platforms. It is developed by Tor Cooperative, a Russian firm under the name ELCUT and marketed outside Russia by Tera Analysis under the name QuickField. QuickField is available as a commercial program or as a free Student Edition with limited functionality. Main applications include computer simulations of electromagnetic fields for scientific and industrial purposes, and use as a teaching aid in the college and university electromagnetic or physics courses.
- AC, DC and transient electromagnetics
- Electrostatics, DC, AC and transient electric analysis
- Steady-state and transient heat transfer
- Stress analysis
- Coupled multiphysics
- Applied Electromagnetics Using QuickField & MATLAB by James R. Claycomb. ISBN 978-1-934015-12-4
- Quick and easy field analysis by Kenneth R. Foster, December 1999.
- How software assists designing motors and generators by M. Khanin. Machine Design, June 2005.
|This Microsoft Windows software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This scientific software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|