From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Quickie (disambiguation))
|Look up quickie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quickie may refer to:
- Quickie (sex), a brief or spontaneous episode of sexual activity.
- Quickie (joke), a short joke that is used between segments on the children's television series, Garfield and Friends
- Daily Quickie, a former column on ESPN.com
- Quickie (divorce), a divorce obtained by an American in Mexico
- Quickie Aircraft, an aircraft manufacturer of the United States
- Rutan Quickie, a light single seat homebuilt aircraft
- The Quickie, a novel by James Patterson
- The 8TV Quickie, a 15-minute variety show
- Vincent Van Quickenborne, a Belgian politician with that nickname
- Quickie Convenience Stores, an Ottawa-based grocery chain
- "Quickie", a song by Miguel
- "Quickie", common nickname of Donald Driver (born February 2, 1975), American football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quickie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.