Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up quid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quid may refer to:
- Pound sterling, British slang
- Australian pound, Australian slang (no longer issued)
- Euro or the former Irish pound, slang in the Ireland.
- Quasi Universal Intergalactic Denomination, a prototype for a possible future type of currency for use by space tourists
- Quid (encyclopedia), a French encyclopedia
- Quid Inc., an American private software company
- A piece of chewing tobacco
- Tertium quids, factions of the United States Democratic-Republican Party between 1804 and 1812
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.