Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up quid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quid may refer to:
- Pound sterling, British slang
- Australian pound, Australian slang (no longer issued)
- Euro or the former Irish pound, slang in the Republic of Ireland.
- Quasi Universal Intergalactic Denomination, a prototype for a possible future type of currency for use by space tourists
- Quid (encyclopedia), a French encyclopedia
- Quid Inc., an American private software company
- A piece of chewing tobacco
- Tertium quids, factions of the United States Democratic-Republican Party between 1804 and 1812
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.