A quilt is a quilted blanket.
Quilt may also refer to:
- Duvet, bedding consisting of a bag filled with feathers or other material
- Quilting, a sewing technique
- Quilt art, a visual fine art
- Quilt (software), a system for managing patches
- "The Quilt" TV Episode Family Matters (TV series) 1989
- The Quilt (Ismat Chughtai story)
- The Quilt, children's book by Ann Jonas 1984
- The Quilt, young adult novel by Gary Paulsen 2004
- The Quilt, novel by T. Davis Bunn 1993
- Quilt (band), a Boston-based psych-folk band
- Quilt (album), a 2011 album by American psychedelic indie rock band Quilt
- The Quilt, a hip-hop album by Gym Class Heroes
- QUILTBAG, a generalization of the LGBT acronym.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quilt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.