|Full name||Quincy Amarikwa|
|Date of birth||October 29, 1987|
|Place of birth||Bakersfield, California, United States|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Playing position||Forward, Winger|
|San Jose Earthquakes|
|2006–2008||UC Davis Aggies|
|2009–2010||San Jose Earthquakes||25||(1)|
|2015–||San Jose Earthquakes||8||(4)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of August 26, 2015.
College and amateur
Amarikwa attended Liberty High School, was a member of the Bakersfield Alliance club soccer team, and played college soccer at UC Davis, leading his team to the second round of the NCAA Tournament for the first time in school history in 2008.
Amarikwa was drafted in the third round of the 2009 MLS SuperDraft by San Jose Earthquakes. He made his professional debut on March 21, 2009 in San Jose's first game of the 2009 MLS season against the New England Revolution and scored his first MLS goal on October 7, 2009 against FC Dallas.
After 25 games for San Jose and one goal, he was traded to Colorado Rapids on April 7, 2010 in exchange for a second-round selection in the 2012 MLS SuperDraft. Amarikwa made 31 league appearances for Colorado scoring three goals and was a member of the side that captured the 2010 MLS Cup.
Amarikwa was waived by Colorado on June 28, 2012. Shortly thereafter his rights were claimed through waivers by New York Red Bulls. He spent two weeks training with New York but an official signing was never announced. On July 21, 2012 New York traded Amarikwa to Toronto FC for a conditional draft pick. On the same day the club announced Amarikwa was signed, he scored his first goal for the team (as a half time substitute against Liverpool in the World Football Challenge). He made his league debut for Toronto in a 2-0 home defeat to Houston Dynamo on July 28. Amarikwa scored his first goal for Toronto in CONCACAF Champions League play against Santos Laguna on August 28, 2012 with the game ending in a 3-1 home defeat.
On June 26, 2015 Chicago Fire traded Amarikwa to San Jose Earthquakes in exchange for the defender Ty Harden. Amarikwa scored two goals in four minutes on his second Earthquakes debut during the California Clásico against the Los Angeles Galaxy, a game that also saw Steven Gerrard make his debut for the opposing side.
- Major League Soccer Eastern Conference Playoff Championship (1): 2010
- Major League Soccer MLS Cup (1): 2010
- "Fire Acquire Forward Quincy Amarikwa From Toronto FC". chicago-fire.com. February 27, 2013.
- Player Bio: Quincy Amarikwa - UC DAVIS OFFICIAL ATHLETIC SITE
- 2009 Major League Soccer SuperDraft
- Quincy Amarikwa on his way out of San Jose? - Cenre Line Soccer
- Rapids land Amarikwa - Denver Post
- Rapids Acquire Quincy Amarikwa From San Jose
- "Chicago Fire trade Quincy Amarikwa to San Jose Earthquakes in exchange for Ty Harden". mlssoccer.com. June 26, 2015.