|Look up quintet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A quintet is a group or formation of five members, particularly musicians
Quintet may also refer to:
- Quintet (company), a Japanese video game developer
- Honda Quintet, a Honda Civic derived 5-door hatchback
- Quintet (film), a 1979 film directed by Robert Altman
- You Gotta Quintet, a television program on NHK Educational TV
- Within computer science, a quintet refers to a group of 5 bits of data or code
- Quintet (TV series), a Canadian music variety television series which aired on CBC Television in 1962
The Quintet may refer to:
- The Quintet, group that recorded the album Jazz at Massey Hall
- The Quintet (V.S.O.P. album), album by V.S.O.P.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quintet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.