Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up quit or quitter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quit or quitter may refer to:
- Resignation or quit, the formal act of giving up one's duties
- Quit (band), an American pop-punk group
- "Quit" (Cashmere Cat song)
- "Quitter" (Dawes song)
- "Quitter", a 2000 Everlast diss track by Eminem, featuring D12
- "Quit", a 1990 song by Susumu Hirasawa from The Ghost in Science
- "Quit", a song by the Waitresses from Wasn't Tomorrow Wonderful?
- Quits (EP), a 2019 extended play by Flume.
- Queers Undermining Israeli Terrorism or QUIT, a political action group