Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up quit or quitter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quit may refer to:
- Resignation, formal act of giving up (informally, "quitting") one's duties
Quit or quitter may also refer to:
- Quit (band), an American pop-punk group
- "Quit" (Cashmere Cat song), a song by Cashmere Cat on their 2017 album 9
- "Quit", a song by Susumu Hirasawa on the 1990 album The Ghost in Science
- "Quit", a song by The Waitresses on their album Wasn't Tomorrow Wonderful?
- "Quitter" (Dawes song), a song by Dawes on the album We're All Gonna Die
- The Quitter (1929 film), a 1929 film
- The Quitter, a 1916 American silent western film
- Queers Undermining Israeli Terrorism, political action group
- Quitter (social network), a social media platform
- All pages beginning with Quit
- Quitting smoking
- I Quit (disambiguation)
- "I quit" match, a type of professional wrestling match
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.