|Look up quit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quit may refer to:
- Quit (band), an American pop-punk group
- "Quit", a song by Cashmere Cat on their 2017 album 9
- "Quit", a song by Susumu Hirasawa on the 1990 album The Ghost in Science
- "Quit", a song by The Waitresses on their album Wasn't Tomorrow Wonderful?
- Queers Undermining Israeli Terrorism
- All pages beginning with "Quit"
- Smoking cessation
- "I Quit" match, a type of professional wrestling match
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.