From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quota in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quota may refer to:
- Quota (computing), a limit that restricts disk file-system usage
- Quota (EP), a 2011 EP by Eleventyseven
- The Quota, a 1961 album by saxophonist Jimmy Heath
- Import quota, a trade restriction on the quantity of goods imported into a country
- Racial quota, numerical requirements for hiring, promoting, admitting or graduating members of a particular racial group
- Quotaism, the concept of organising society by a quota system
- All pages with titles containing quota
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quota.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.