Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up quota in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quota may refer to:
- Quota (computing), a limit that restricts disk file-system usage
- Quota (EP), a 2011 EP by Eleventyseven
- The Quota, a 1961 album by saxophonist Jimmy Heath
- Gender quota (disambiguation)
- Import quota, a trade restriction on the quantity of goods imported into a country
- Racial quota, numerical requirements for hiring, promoting, admitting or graduating members of a particular racial group
- Quota International, a service organization
- Quotaism, the concept of organising society by a quota system
- All pages with a title containing quota
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quota.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.