Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Quote, mention, quote, quotes, or quoting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: quotations|
Quotation is the repetition of someone else's statement or thoughts. Quotation marks are punctuation marks used in text to indicate a quotation. Both of these words are sometimes abbreviated as "quote(s)".
- String literals, computer programming languages' facility for embedding text in the source code
- Quoting in Lisp, the Lisp programming language's notion of quoting
- Quoted-printable, encoding method for data transmission
- Usenet quoting, the conventions used by Usenet and e-mail users when quoting a portion of the original message in a response message
- Financial quote or sales quote, the commercial statement detailing a set of products and services to be purchased in a single transaction by one party from another for a defined price
- Quote.com, a financial website
- Quote notation, representation of certain rational numbers
- Quote... Unquote, panel game on BBC Radio 4.
- Quote (magazine), a Dutch magazine. Most notable for publishing a yearly list of the 500 richest Dutchmen (Quote 500 [nl]).
- Quote, the protagonist of the 2004 platform game Cave Story
Speech and written text
- Quotation, the repetition of someone else's statement, beliefs or thoughts
- Quotation marks, punctuation marks used in text to indicate a quotation
- Mention (blogging), a means by which a blog post references or links to a user's profile
- Posting style, quoting the original message when a message is replied to in e-mail, Internet forums, or Usenet
- Quotation (disambiguation)
- Quote, Missouri, a ghost town
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quote.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.