From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quy may refer to:
- Andy Quy (born 1976), English footballer and coach
- Nguyễn Văn Quỳ (born 1925), Vietnamese composer and musician
- Võ Quý (1929–2017), Vietnamese zoologist, ornithologist and professor
- Phú Quý, a small island located about 100 km from Phan Thiết city, Vietnam
- QUY, IATA designator for RAF Wyton
- Stow cum Quy, a parish in Cambridgeshire, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.