Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up r-value or rvalue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
R-value or rvalue may refer to:
- In computer science, a value considered independently of its storage location
- R-value (insulation) in building engineering, the efficiency of insulation of a house
- R-value (soils) in geotechnical engineering, the stability of soils and aggregates for pavement construction
- R-factor (crystallography), a measure of the agreement between the crystallographic model and the diffraction data
- In statistics, the Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient, or simply correlation coefficient
- In solid mechanics, the Lankford coefficient
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title R-value.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.