From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RAE may stand for:
- Russian Expo Arms, international military exhibition
- Radiodifusión Argentina al Exterior, Argentina's shortwave international broadcaster
- RAE Bedford, Royal Aircraft Establishment (Bedford)
- RAE (Ring, Adair & Elwyn) tube, a type of Endotracheal tube used in anaesthesia
- Real Academia Española (Royal Spanish Academy), official overseer of the Spanish language
- Research Assessment Exercise
- Retinol Activity Equivalents, a term referring to vitamin A activity
- Review of Agricultural Economics a journal published by the Agricultural & Applied Economics Association
- Royal Aircraft Establishment, Royal Aircraft Establishment (Farnborough)
- Royal Australian Engineers, army corps
- Arar Domestic Airport, Saudi Arabia, IATA code
- Restore America's Estuaries, Coastal Habitat Restoration non-profit organization
- Régional Compagnie Aérienne Européenne (ICAO code)
- Relative age effect, whereby participation is higher amongst the eldest of an age group
- Rock-afire Explosion
- Robotic Autoeroticism - A term to describe hands-free autoeroticicsm using a hands-free device.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RAE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.