From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RCF may refer to:
Science & Technology
- Refractory ceramic fibre, an aluminium silicate wool insulation (see High temperature insulation wool)
- Rey-Osterrieth Complex Figure or Rey complex figure, a neuropsychological test
- Radio Communication Failure, a transponder code (see NORDO)
- Relative centrifugal force, the acceleration in a centrifuge normalized to Earth's gravity
- Rational canonical form in Abstract Algebra
- Real closed field in mathematics
- Row canonical form in Linear Algebra
Companies & Locations
Media & Entertainment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RCF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.