From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RDI may refer to:
In science and technology:
- Radar Doppler à Impulsions, air intercept radar on French Mirage 2000C fighters that was developed from the Radar Doppler Multifunction
- Reference Daily Intake or Recommended Daily Intake, a quantity of recommended nutrient intake
- Relationship Development Intervention, a treatment for autism
- Resistance Database Initiative, a not-for-profit HIV/AIDS research organisation
- Respiratory disturbance index, a tool for measuring frequency of breathing related sleep disturbances
- RDI register, a 64-bit processor register of x86 CPUs
- Reflected DOM Injection, an XSS evasion technique
- Ici RDI, formerly Réseau de l'information, a Canadian French language news channel owned by Radio-Canada
- RDI Video Systems, a video game company
- Response Dynamics, a conservative direct marketing firm
- Rural Development Institute, Canadian research center
- Rassemblement démocratique pour l'indépendance, unofficial banner of some dissident deputies of Parti Québécois in 1984–1985.
- Regimental Distinctive Insignia of the U.S. Army Regimental System
- Royal Designers for Industry, a British honour bestowed on leading designers by the Royal Society of Arts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RDI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.