RER may refer to:
- Réseau Express Régional, the commuter rail service serving Paris and its suburbs
- Réseau Express Régional, the commuter rail service serving Brussels and its suburbs and commuters
- Rhône Express Régional, a commuter rail service between Geneva and Bellegarde-sur-Valserine
- Red de Expresos Regionales, a planned commuter rail service in Buenos Aires
- GO Regional Express Rail, a planned commuter rail service in Toronto and its suburbs
- Designation for rebuilt Reading electric multiple units
- Rough endoplasmic reticulum (biology)
- Respiratory exchange ratio
- The Real Estate Roundtable
- RēR, the standard abbreviation for the label Recommended Records
- Resident Evil: Revelations, a Capcom game
- RER Riga, a Latvian football club that played from the 1950s to the 1970s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RER.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.