From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up RFC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
For Wikipedia requests for comment, see WP:RFC.
For help automatic linking to the Internet standards documents known as Requests for Comments, see Help:Magic links § RFC.
RFC may refer to:
- Randers FC, a Danish professional football club
- Rangers F.C., a Scottish professional football club
- Ratchaburi F.C., a Thai association football club
- Reading F.C., an English professional football club
- Richmond F.C., an English rugby union club
- Richmond Football Club, a team in the AFL, the top-level Australian rules football league
- Romulus F.C., an English semi-professional football club
Science and technology
- Regenerative fuel cell
- Replication factor C, a protein complex
- Radio frequency choke, a type of choke
- Request for Comments, an Internet Engineering Task Force memorandum on Internet standards and protocols
- Request for change, a document in the change management process
- Request for change, one of the processes or documents in the IT service management guidelines for running technology companies
- Remote Function Call, a procedure for data interchange between a computer client and server
- Ramoji Film City, a film studio in Hyderabad, India
- Rainforest Cafe, a rainforest-themed chain restaurant owned by Landry's Restaurants
- ReliabilityFirst, an electric reliability company under the North American Electric Reliability Corporation
- Rosenberg Fund for Children, a charity
- Royal Flying Corps, a branch of the British army responsible for aviation during World War One, precursor to the Royal Air Force
- River Forecast Center, a US National Weather Service unit
- Reconstruction Finance Corporation, a branch of the US government during the Great Depression
- Republicans For Choice, a PAC made up of members of the United States Republican Party who support legalized abortion
- Residual functional capacity, a term used in the adjudication of claims for Social Security disability benefits
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RFC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.