From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rfc in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
For Wikipedia requests for comment, see WP:RFC.
For help automatic linking to the Internet standards documents known as Requests for Comments, see Help:Magic links#RFC.
RFC may refer to:
- Randers FC, a Danish professional football club
- Rangers F.C., a Scottish professional football club
- Reading F.C., an English professional football club
- Richmond F.C., an English rugby union club
- Richmond Football Club, a team in the AFL, the top-level Australian rules football league
- Romulus F.C., an English semi-professional football club
- Rugby Football Club, used as the last part in names such as Cardiff Rugby Football Club, cf. RFC 5513
Science and technology
- Radio frequency choke, an electronic component
- Regenerative fuel cell
- Remote function call, a procedure for data interchange between a computer client and server
- Replication factor C, a protein complex
- Request for change
- Request for change, one of the processes or documents in the IT service management guidelines for running technology companies
- Request for Comments, an Internet Engineering Task Force memorandum on Internet standards and protocols
- The Reconstruction Finance Corporation, a branch of the US government during the Great Depression which gave aid to state and local governments and loans to banks and other businesses, helping to lay the foundations for the New Deal.
- Republicans For Choice, a PAC made up of members of the United States Republican Party who support legalized abortion.
- Ramoji Film City, a film studio in Hyderabad, India
- Rainforest Cafe, a rainforest-themed chain restaurant owned by Landry's Restaurants.
- ReliabilityFirst, an electric reliability company under the North American Electric Reliability Corporation
- Residual functional capacity, a term used in the adjudication of claims for Social Security disability benefits to denote a claimant's maximum capacity to do things in spite of his or her impairments
- River Forecast Center, a US National Weather Service unit colocated with Weather Forecast Offices that makes hydrometeorological and river predictions
- Rosenberg Fund for Children, a charity
- Royal Flying Corps, a branch of the British military during World War One
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RFC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.