RIN may refer to:
- Rassemblement pour l'Indépendance Nationale, a former Quebec nationalist group
- Relative Intensity Noise, a noise term in fiber-optic communication
- Renewable Identification Number, a serial number assigned to a batch of biofuel for the purpose of tracking
- RNA integrity number, a method of assessing RNA quality for biochemical applications
- Royal Indian Navy, The naval force of British India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RIN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.