From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RPE is a three letter acronym, which can refer to:
- Rapid palatal expander, an orthodontic device widen the palate
- Rating of Perceived Exertion or Borg scale, a scale devised to show perceived exertion during exercise
- IBM Rational Publishing Engine, a document generation solution
- Red Pine Elementary in Eagan, Minnesota, USA
- Respiratory protective equipment
- Retinal pigment epithelium — layer of the retina
- Revenue Per Employee, a ratio used to compare business efficiency
- Ribulose-phosphate epimerase, human gene for a protein that reversibly converts ribulose to xyulose
- Rocket Propulsion Establishment, UK-based military research site at RAF Westcott
- Russet Potato Exchange in Bancroft, Wisconsin, USA
- Radical Performance Engines a UK company that builds Race car and tuned Hayabusa Motorcycle Engines
- Rare Pepe Economy a satirical economy based on the worth of unique deriviations of the internet meme Pepe the Frog
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RPE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.