RPE2, or Relative server Performance Estimate 2, is a computer benchmark developed by Ideas International to compare the relative performance of servers built on x86, IA-64, and RISC processor architectures.
The benchmark is a composite of results, or estimated results, from the SAP SD Standard Application Two-Tier benchmark, TPC-C, TPC-H, SPECjbb2005, SPECint, and SPECfp benchmarks. The benchmark was created in 2005, replacing an earlier benchmark called RPE.
- Benchmark (computing)
- Transaction Processing Performance Council
- Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation
- "Recommended Usage of Ideas Relative Performance Estimates" (PDF). Ideas International web site. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- Milberg, Ken (October 2009). "Tools Ease Consolidation Calculations". IBMSystems Magazine. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "CiRBA Partners with Ideas International to Integrate RPE2 Data with Its Market-Leading Data Center Intelligence Software". CIRBA Press Release. May 10, 2010. Retrieved 2011-05-14.