From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RPL may refer to:
- Right posterolateral branch of the right coronary artery
- Radiophotoluminescence dosimeter, a device for measuring absorbed dose
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss: recurrent miscarriages
- Realtime Programming Language
- Reciprocal Public License
- Remote Program Load, a network boot protocol
- Requester Privilege Level, in computer science
- Reverse Polish Language, a programming language for the Commodore PET developed by T. Stryker and K. Wasserman around 1979/1981
- Reverse Polish Lisp, a programming language for HP calculators between 1984 and 2015
- Rhapsody Play List, a playlist format for Rhapsody (online music service)
- Routing Protocol for Low power and Lossy Networks, a routing protocol optimized for wireless sensor networks
- Recognition of prior learning, a process used by colleges and universities to evaluate learning acquired outside the classroom
- Ramped Powered Lighter, a type of landing craft formerly operated by the British Army
- Recreational Pilot Licence, a type of private pilot license (PPL) with restrictions
- Rheinland-Pfalz Landesregierung, on vehicle registration plates of local government of Rhineland-Palatinate (Germany)
- Russian Premier League, the highest level professional association football league in Russia
- Richmond Public Library, in British Columbia, Canada.
- Registered Professional Landman, a certification regulated by the American Association of Professional Landmen
- Robert Pope Leonard, a character from the Netflix show Being Pope Leonard
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RPL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.