From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RRC may stand for the following:
- Radio Resource Control, a concept and a protocol name for a set of control messages
- Railroad Commission of Texas
- Range Resources (NYSE: RRC)
- Reconstructionist Rabbinical College in Wyncote, Pennsylvania
- Regimental Reconnaissance Company, a specialized unit within the 75th Ranger Regiment of the U.S. Army
- Regional Radiocommunication Conference of the International Telecommunication Union
- Relief and Rehabilitation Commission of Ethiopia
- Road Runners Club (UK)
- Rolling resistance coefficient
- Root-raised-cosine filter, used in digital communication systems
- Royal Red Cross; recipients may use the postnominal "RRC"
- Rubber Reserve Company, pre-World War II US government agency that stockpiled reserves of natural rubber
- Rules and Referee Committee
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RRC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.