From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up RSVP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RSVP may refer to:
- RSVP (invitations), request for response (French: répondez s'il vous plaît)
- Red Sandstone Varied Productions, a performance arts company based in Ireland
Science and technology
- Rapid Serial Visual Presentation, speed reading technology
- Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP), a computer network protocol
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program, a volunteerism promotion by Senior Corps
- RSVP, an Australian dating site owned by Fairfax Media
- RSVP (board game)
- R.S.V.P. (film), a 2002 horror film
- "R.S.V.P.", a song by Nesian Mystik from their 2008 album Elevator Music
- RSVP: Resolve to Stop Violence Project; a program to try to help incarcerated prisoners recognize their violent attitudes and change them.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RSVP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.