From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RTÉ is the abbreviation for Raidió Teilifís Éireann, the public broadcasting service of the Republic of Ireland.
RTE may also refer to:
- Radiative transfer equation, a mathematical description of energy transfer
- Real-time enterprise, or on-demand enterprise – a business fulfilling orders immediately
- Réseau de Transport d'Électricité, the French electrical transmission operator
- Round-trip engineering, a software engineering concept
- Station code for Route 128 (Amtrak station) in Massachusetts, USA
- Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, a 2009 Act in India
- Recognizing textual entailment, in natural language processing.
- Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, President of Turkey
- Runtime environment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RTE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.