(Redirected from RUI)
Rui or RUI may refer to:
- Rui (state) (芮), a Chinese state during the Zhou Dynasty
- Rui (village), a village in Maharashtra state, India
- Royal University of Ireland
- Ruy Blas, a tragic drama by Victor Hugo
- Hanazawa Rui, a character in the Japanese manga series Boys Over Flowers
- Rui, a character played by actor Luiz Fernando Guimarães in the popular Brazilian sitcom Os Normais and its spin-off films
- Rui fish, a more common name for Labeo rohita
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rui.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.