Raúl Quinto (born 1978) is a poet born in Cartagena (Murcia, Spain). Matriculated in Art History in the University of Granada, he published his first book in 2002 with the name Grietas. In the same year, he was a finalist in the Federico García Lorca prize of said university in the area of theater, for his work Un autor en busca de personajes, written with Andrea Perciaccante and Daniel Rodriguez Moya.
His poetry can be included in current surrealism and Symbolism, continuously separating itself from the autobiographical. His works since 2010's Idiotica have employed a mixture of written forms. His 2015 work Yosotros was a five-part book that mixed essays, poetry, and narratives. 2017's Hijo was an exploration of fatherhood, and was positively described by critics as intimate and tender.
- Grietas (2002)
- Un autor en busca de personajes (2002)
- La piel del vigilante (2005)
- Idiotica (2010)
- Yosotros (2015)
- Hijo (2017)
- "Raúl Quinto: «La literatura y la poesía deben servir para resignificar la realidad» | #MundoLiterario". Universo la Maga (in Spanish). Retrieved 2017-10-28.
- "Raúl Quinto: "La literatura tiene que servir para transformar, no sólo para contar"". LA VOZ DE ALMERIA. Retrieved 2017-10-28.
- "No existe relación más intensa y cálida que la de un padre y su hijo". PlayGround Magazine. Retrieved 2017-10-28.