|Directed by||P. C. Shekar|
|Written by||P. C. Shekar|
|Music by||Arjun Janya|
|Edited by||D. Saravanan|
Mithra Entertainers Cine Creations
Raaga (Kannada: ರಾಗ) is a 2017 Indian romantic drama Kannada film directed by P. C. Shekar and produced by Mithra. It features a love affair between two blind people, played by Mithra and Bhama. Whilst the soundtrack and score is by Arjun Janya, the cinematography is by S. Vaidi. 
The film released on 21 April 2017.
- Bhama as Anu/Anusuya
- Rangayana Raghu
- Sadhu Kokila
- Nandini Vittal
- Jai Jagadish
- Ramesh Bhat
- Chandan Sharma
- 'Kaddipudi' Chandru
- Niranjan Deshpande
The score and soundtrack for the film was composed by Arjun Janya. The audio released on 20 March 2017. Lyricists Jayanth Kaikini, V. Nagendra Prasad and Kaviraj have been signed in to pen the songs.
|1.||"Aalisu Baa"||Kavi Raj||Armaan Malik, Sanjeev Chimmalgi|
|2.||"Belakendare"||V. Nagendra Prasad||Haricharan, Indu Nagaraj|
|3.||"Manasina"||Jayanth Kaikini||Karthik, Anuradha Bhat|
|4.||"Yaare Nee"||V. Nagendra Prasad||Vyasa Raj|
- "Mitra's New Film Titled Raaga". Chitraloka.com.
- "Bhama plays visually impaired girl in Raaga". The Times of India. 24 January 2017.
- "'Raaga is a visual delight'". Bangalore Mirror. 27 December 2016.
- "Jayanna Films To Release Raaga On April 21st". Chitraloka.com. 6 April 2017.
- "PC Shekar @PCSekar twitter". Twitter.
|This article about a Kannada film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|