Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rabbit hole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rabbit hole is a rabbit burrow.
Rabbit hole may also refer to:
- "Down the rabbit hole", a metaphor for an entry into the unknown, the disorienting or the mentally deranging, from its use in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- A slang expression for a psychedelic experience, from the same usage
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Wiki rabbit hole, the reading pattern for a person to browse Wikipedia articles through hyperlinks in the text
- Rabbit Hole (film), a 2010 drama film based on the 2005 play, starring Nicole Kidman and Aaron Eckhart
- Rabbit Hole, a 2005 play by David Lindsay-Abaire
- "Rabbit Hole", a song by Blink-182 from their 2016 album California
- Rabbit Hole, a fictitious Greenwich Village coffee shop and wine bar where Sidney works as a barista, in the Netflix TV series Gypsy
- Rabbit hole, an initial page or clue that brings the player of an alternate reality game into its fictional world
- Rabbit Hole Ensemble, a theatre company in New York City
- "down the rabbit hole" a video series by Fredrik Knudsen
- "The Rabbit Hole", an episode of Batwoman
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rabbit hole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.