From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rabbit hole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rabbit hole may refer to:
- a rabbit burrow
- "down the rabbit hole", a metaphor for an entry into the unknown, the disorientating or the mentally deranging, from its use in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- a slang expression for a psychedelic experience, from the same usage
- an initial page or clue that brings the player of an alternate reality game into its fictional world
- Rabbit Hole, a 2005 play by David Lindsay-Abaire
- Rabbit Hole (film), a 2010 drama film based on the 2005 play, starring Nicole Kidman and Aaron Eckhart
- Rabbit Hole Ensemble, a theatre company in New York City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rabbit hole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.